Friday, February 1, 2013

Just a peek

Happy February!

Our friend and family photog, Sarah G. took some pictures for us. Not only did she do Pepper's newborn shoot at 4 days old but she also was in the delivery room with us taking pictures of her birth. 

She is planning on blogging about both sessions next week but in an effort to tide me over, she graciously sent me a few sneak peeks.

 I die. Breathtaking. And these are only a few. 

(Oh yeah...I also want to get a jump start on her birth announcement)

My daughter is beautiful.







Thank you so so much, Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. And yes, your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I die over the pics on the Pier 1 POUF! Every time I see it in our store now, I think of baby Pepper! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete