Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy and sick.


So. I think I am back. 

Since May whatever - the day I stopped blogging daily - I have been sick, busy, sick and busy. This whole SAHM during the summer thing awakened my inner doer. Mostly for Cruz. I didn't want him to be bored. Plus if he could talk (which I will talk about later) I wanted him to be able to tell his friends on the playground or at swim lessons that I was a rockstar and made all his summer dreams come true. So that covers the busy thing. 

The sick thing?

Yeah. I'm pregnant.


Actually so pregnant that we get to find out the sex of dear babe #2 on THURSDAY! Yes, folks, that is in like 2 1/2 days. 

HOLY BUCKETS. I am freaking out a bit and still kinda can't believe it. Maybe since I have Cruz, this pregnancy has seemed to FLY by.  Either way, the end will be here before we know it. Due date? January. In fact this babe is scheduled to arrive 10 days before Cruz turns 2. 

Gooooodddd times. 

So CLEARLY I have a LOT to catch you up on. Right now, I have to go encourage my sleeping beauty to arise so I can meet my sis at Costco. 

I will be back later. 

Ps: Kinda excited to be back.

1 comment:

  1. It's about dang time sis!!!! Glad you are back so my daily burst out laughing, getting informed and being seriously inspired moments can resume!
    LOVE YOU!
    And extra excited for Thursday!
    Xoxo e

    ReplyDelete