Thursday, November 1, 2012

A change of season


You had to have known I would blog today...it's only, maybe, my favorite day of the WHOLE year!

Red cup day!

 

The new day after Thanksgiving is SOOOOO the day after Halloween. I mean, not for me, cause my day after Thanksgiving has been November 1st for a few years now. But with all the Christmas commercials taking over my Greys Anatomy re-runs on Lifetime it looks like the rest of the world might slowly join me. 

Anyway, point is...

Time to deck the halls, tis the season, be merry, and jingle some bells cause it's time to prepare casa Salzwedel for Christmas...among finishing the addition and STARTING the nursery. 

Honestly, while I am obsessed with the red cups and what it means, it also means I am 2 MONTHS (give or take a few days) away from meeting my DAUGHTER! If I were to go as early with her as I did with Cruz my it's go time day would be JANUARY 2nd!

Woahhhhh. A change of season? No doubt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment