Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Two little Halloween boys

I can't wait till the day Cruz is so excited for Halloween and what it means that I can't be ANYTHING BUT excited. 

See, Halloween...it isn't my thing.

So this year, cause he doesn't quite get it yet, oh and the fact he would rip off any type of costume we would try and put on him, we are going to be home bodies. For those of you who might be concerned with the fact that because we aren't really "celebrating" he won't be able to enjoy candy - don't you fret. He got a piece of hot chocolate brownie for breakfast and will be receiving plenty of goodies throughout the day. I am not really the mom who worries about sugar intake - oh but no pop. 

ANYWAY.........................

Happy halloween from our little guy.....


...and my big guy. I figured I need a pic of SOMEONE dressed up [Nick with his sisters Jamie and Sam]

Isn't my little devil smokin hot?!?! Cerca 1989.


1 comment: