Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NRS

*August 5, 2006

In honor of our upcoming 5 year wedding anniversary- I have constructed a poem for my hot hub (inspired by my sis). Enjoy.

Nicholas Robert
Ambitious, Impulsive, Uncompromising, Suave, Fiery, Capable, Beyond Gorgeee
Son of the one true King
Who needs physical touch, quality time, respect from his wife, independence, professional success, and to know that his dad is proud of him
Who loves his family, his hometeam, being social, giving of his time to help others, the cougs, green bay packers, Ron Paul and Ronald Reagan, MMA, newcastle brown ale, learning and working on our home, a good home cooked meal, and fazzari's pizza
Who sees the world in black and white and an untapped potential in he and I and what we are capable of
He is his wife's biggest cheerleader
Who fears failure and children who are not polite and respectful
Who is excited to travel the world, create a real estate empire, inspire his son, and give back to his family
Who dreams of owning his own business, building our dream house, seeing his cousin again in Heaven, growing old with his hot wife and watching his kids be successful
Resident of Spokane, WA
Salzwedel

I crazy love Nick and know God answered my many prayers by giving me a mate who compliments me in so many ways, a lover who is sexy, supportive and encouraging and now a father to our son who is hands-on, patient (most days when he isn't throwing binkies at the wall at 5am - that really happens BTW hence the word fiery) and beyond loving.

Bottom line, Nick: there isn't anyone more perfect for me than you.



No comments:

Post a Comment