Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cruz's monthly photo project

Inspired by Clara's monthly photo project on Young House Love, I shot Cruz each month (on his birthday) in a white onesie that I Photoshop'd with each month.

As you saw from his first birthday, I was able to complete them just in time to display for his friends and family to oooh and awww over!

I wanted monthly photos because 1. I suck at taking pictures. 2. Nick REALLY sucks at taking pictures. and most important 3. I knew if I committed, I would have something so special...frozen moments captured forever so that when looking back - the exact emotion, exact smell, and the exact memory of the few moments spent together would appear so instantaneous it was like it was the present. Only its not. I nearly have a 13 MONTH OLD!

Total success.













Not sayin' it was easy...

We annoyed each other - him annoying me by not being the most cooperative model and me annoying him by shooting far too make frames - and dad, who had to make him smile 5 million times but I know we will ALL look back and thank MOM for cracking the whip to get these perfect pictures.

..makes me want another baby...his one and two month pictures are PRESH!

What month is your fave?

2 comments: