Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hollywood baby boom + the cutest 5

No secret here - love Hollywood mamas, babies, and the all important BABY NAME! Can't get enough and so far, 2012 has NOT disappointed.

Let's review, shall we - cause let's face it, I am ALWAYS up for some good ol' inspiration. 

January 4th: Eric Winter and his wife Roselyn Sanchez welcome baby girl, Sebella Rose.
January 7th: Beyonce and Jay Z welcome daughter Blue Ivy.
January 12th: Dani Pudi - from Community - welcomes twins James Timothy and Fiona Leigh.
January 16th: Tennis star Lindsay Davenport welcomes daughter Kaya Emory.
January 18th: Aaron Johnson (who knows who he is...) welcomes daughter Romy Hero.
January 18th: Sarah Drew - from Grey's Anatomy - welcomes son Micah Emmanuel.
January 19th: Lindsay Sloane welcomes daughter Maxwell Lue. Maxwell for a girl...LOVE!!!!!!!!!
January 19th: Bryce Dallas Howard welcomes daughter Beatrice Jean.
February 7th: RDJ (Robert Downy Jr.) welcomes son Exton Elias.
February 8th: Marla Sokoloff welcomes daughter Elliotte Ann.
February 10th: Jason Bateman welcomes daughter Maple Sylvie. OBSESSED!

And most recently...

February 27th: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck welcome son Samuel Garner Affleck!

Now, Sam Affleck. Let me just say that I am looking at the bigger picture here because I don't love Sam. In fact I would put it in the John, Bob, Jim, Bill, Steve, Greg and Jerry bucket. BUT can you picture a Sam Affleck when he is 25? Yeah. Smokin' hot. Soooo for that alone, I suppose it's alright.

Just for the record Maple Sylvie is about the cutest baby name EVER. I like it way better than Blue Ivy and I love me some Ivy. 

Wait. Did someone say cutest? 
Allow me to tell you who I think deserves a place on the top 5 cutest celebrity babies list.

1. Can you guess who I am going to say? Mesha Campbell??
Yes, of course. Suri Cruise. 


OMG!
I will never forget when I saw this magazine cover for the first time. It was on the nightly news - Katie Couric's first day actually. When she flashed it on the screen at the end of the news cast, I gasped then almost cried because baby Suri was the cutest little baby I had ever seen. At that time. Cruz now takes my top prize. But he isn't a celebrity....yet.....

2. I mean you can't say Suri without thinking about Shiloh! 
Shiloh Jolie Pitt takes my 2nd slot. 


I mean COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those lips...holy moly.
These days I am not digging the tomboy thing she has going on BUT potential people. Potential. She is BEAUTIFUL!

3. Lou Sulola Samuel, daughter of Heidi Klum and Seal. 
STUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

4. Nahla Aubry - if you don't know who she belongs to we shouldn't be friends. 
Daughter of Halle Berry and hottie McGee, Gabriel Aubry.


5. August Hargitay Hermann - mom is SVU star Mariska Hargitay. 

Look at how GORGEOUS this baby is...


...and how even MORE gorgeous he is as a boy. 


Honorable mention: Apple Martin, Morrocan Cannon, Mason Disick, Harper Beckham and Flynn Bloom.
Can't wait for the newest batch of celebrity babies to make their entrance.

Coming soon:
Jessica Simpson and Hilary Duff

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blong Ashley, say hi to nick and the rest of the family
    Karmen Johnson

    ReplyDelete