Thursday, March 15, 2012

DVF for GapKids + H&M Baby

DVF♥GapKids 

I have a morning routine. Get to work, log-in, check my email, log into Hotmail, check Zulily, People, Facebook and finally Baby Gap. I check Baby Gap everyday because on some days they decide to be really generous and post codes for 15, 20, 25, 30 and sometimes 40% off!

While is true for ME that I place a higher importance on Cruz's fashion sense than that of Nick or myself - I always try to get his clothes on sale. The exception being seeing something I simply must have. Like immediately. So he can wear it the second I get my grimy hands on it. 

  Sometimes I am quite impatient. 

Well seeing that I check Baby Gap everyday I have been waiting in anticipation for legendary fashion icon, DVF's, new GapKids collection...which hits stores and the web today!

Unfortunately it is for girls (infant, toddler, girls) only but still...this mama can admire. Hey, maybe one day...

My favorite pieces of her collection?

 
This DARLING daisy dress

 
These printed shorts

 
And OMG!! These espadrilles! LOVE!

If I had a baby girl - these green heart espadrilles would be one of the things I would HAVE TO HAVE immediately. 

Ohhhh to dream...

A BIG PS: H&M Baby has some KILLLERRRRR new spring arrivals and of course the return of some classic staples that I am OBSESSED with - even better, they are all under $15!
 All Cruz wore last summer were H&M polos!!


BTW - Their jeans really are THE BEST!

Anyway, here is what I am loving. 

 
 

 
 
And because they don't offer online shopping, looks I may need a quick trip to Seattle. 
Who's with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment