Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Cruz Nicholas!

No joke.
It seems like yesterday Nick and I were headed to Valley Hospital - scared out of our minds - ready to become a family of 3. 

I still don't think either of us imagined how the arrival of our Cruzie would so drastically change our life. 


1st Birthday!


Today - 2nd Birthday!


I can assure you one thing and I'm speaking for Nick here too: we love this little guy more fiercely today than the day he was born - and that was some intense love. 

There is no one on earth who can make me cry, laugh and love harder and at the drop of a hat than Cruz. 

Thank you God for the most incredible gift. 

Happy 2nd birthday to you, our son.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! It goes by too too fast. Happy birthday Cruz!!!

    ReplyDelete