Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Wow, you grow big babies!"

I guess I grow big babies. So says the ultrasound tech...well and example #1: Cruz Nicholas, who would have been over 9 lbs had be been born at 40 weeks.

As of Monday little miss weighs 7 lbs 14 oz - give or take 1/2 a pound - and is measuring in the 85th percentile.


Today, at 37 weeks 4 days, I am 3 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. The best news of the morning was hearing that I will be induced on the 14th (at 6am) if something doesn't happen this weekend - or anytime next week. 

After nap time I am going to Albertsons for a mini orange juice and a box of raspberry leaf tea. Time to get this party started. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! In less than 2 weeks you are going to be a mother of TWO!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete