Monday, May 14, 2012

Gold, gold and more gold!

These days, I can't get enough gold. I mean seriously. It is so bad that last night when I asked Nick to quickly name my favorite color for 100 pts. as if we were on the Newlywed Game, he actually GOT IT RIGHT. I was seriously impressed.

A couple of weekends ago, I was in Portland visiting family when I was able to sneak away for a few hours to visit my friend Erin. After seeing her new house in Vancouver, we drove up to Washington Square to see her brand new store (Buckle) and sneak in a tiny bit of shopping. After hitting up H&M baby, we went into Lush...I will give you two guesses what caught my eye first. DUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an orange bath bomb SLATHERED in gold glitter.

You better believe the FIRST thing I did when I got home was to bathe in the stuff. Heavenly. In fact I pray nightly that God makes my Heaven house solely out of gold glitter.

Anyway I am loving gold so much I am trying to convince my husband to allow me to name our twin daughter #2 Promise Gold...to go along with PVS of course.

I know, I am totally bizarre. My mind often takes me to places where I am naming twin girls. Sometimes I name twin boys but usually its just twin girls.

Well. Now that you think I am totally crazy, let me show you the GOLD I am OBSESSINGGGGGGGG over lately.

1. Gold Flatware from West Elm 


Gold Flatware 5-pc. Set

Uhhhhhhh. I am dying. I have got to have 10 sets immediately. Who doesn't want to eat their mac and cheese with a gold fork. Come on.


Sperry Top-Sider® 'Bahama' Sequined Boat Shoe

God bless you Sperry! You created a gold sequenced boat shoe. 
Now while the sequences in this pic look silver, I assure you they are not. Totally gold and totally over the top amazing. 



OMGGGGGGGGGGggg. Here I go again with my fake daughter's nursery but this is it should she become a reality. 

Can you even handle it? My favorite thing? The gold Moroccan pouf, the gold lamp and the most perfect gold light fixture ever. I must say...I do quite love that plum painting. Remember? Plum was on my list...Promise Plum?! Hmmmm.

Nick might want to supervise me if given the chance to recreate this room in our house...baby daughter's crib could get a nice shot of metallic gold spray paint if left up to me. 



I totally scored a C at Anthro in Scottsdale last weekend. It was one of those had to moments. I promise you it would have haunted me long after landing at GEG had I not. 

Want to know what's really bad? I got a P too. For baby girl.
Then the next day I went back - cause what if we have a baby boy - and picked up a B. 
Yes..I think we have decided on a name. BAS. 

Lundbergs: We took your suggestion. Jaboney "Boney" Salzwedel, it is. 

Kidding.

The C is attached to this chunky chain only in gold and the P and B are waiting on my windowsill to be used. 

5.. Not as specific....

This gold arm.
Gold, Gold, Gold

And this gold arm. 
gold gold gold

And this gold faucet for my new kitchen.
gold gold gold

And gold nail polish. 
You go, Katie Holmes. 


I could go on but I am meeting Kelly at the gym at 6 am tomorrow morning. Need my sleep. 

Until these eyes close for good, I will be surfing the w.w.w on my blindingly gold and hot pink covered iPad waiting for a friend to have her baby. What's the big deal? They have kept the baby name a surprise. You know how much of a sucker I am for a good baby name.

xo

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete