Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh and PS

much love : vintage push pins

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your phone calls, text messages and Facebook posts about Cruz's last 6 months. I have never felt so supported, loved and encouraged in my whole life. And I can't wait to tell Cruz how many people are large fans of his. Waving, cheering and yelling from the stands. While writing about our experience is probably considered risky, there was no hesitation about sharing publicly. I know that we aren't alone...if only I would have had another mom to learn from, ask questions to and be able to worry vomit on it. It sure would have been less scary. 

Love each and every one of you and am constantly blessed to have such an amazing community of women around me...giving me a high five and a bum slap every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment