Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some home salz love and a quote

After talking with my dear friend, Heather, I am seriously contemplating giving my blog a much needed makeover. The thing is, I can't do it myself. Remember when MySpace was the ish? Well I got really good at writing the code to make amazing changes to my profile behind the scenes. Redic, I know, but MySpace was revolutionary and I wanted my past to think I was nothing short of fab. The point really being I wasn't. 

So, I think I am going to feed my I'm obsessed with Etsy fire and find a designer to help Home Salz get the makeover it deserves. I mean seriously. I am coming up on my 200th post. It's about time!

Upon researching makeover ideas last night I came across this quote. I literally oooo and awwww'd out loud. It stirred something in my passionate little body so I of course I HAVE to share. 

"Her grey eyes sparkled with passion as she spoke. Sid looked into them and for a second he glimpsed her soul. He saw what she was - fierce and brave. Upright. Impatient. And good. So good that she would sit covered in gore, shout at dangerous men, and keep a long, lonely vigil - all to save the likes of him. He realized she was a rare creature, as rare as a rose in Winter."
 - Jennifer Donnelly, The Winter Rose

Passion, folks. It is what this life is all about. 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment