Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Justin Bieber vs. David Beckham

Lately I have been debating on where I want to take Cruz's look. 

Justin Bieber?

 

or David Beckham?


omg. omg. omg. Becks has it going on. 

After going back and forth I decided to try and grow out my darling's fast growing, dark locks long like the Bieb. 

When I broke the news to Nick he gave me a look of shock and awe. The worst kind of shock and awe.

My husband despises the little boy man. 
"Justin Bieber? Over my dead body. NEVER. Now, baby Tarzan I am good with." 


Seriously baby Tarzan? Yeah...not quite what I had in mind. I don't want him being mistaken for a girl!

Since Nick and I were obviously on different pages I decided to leave the decision up to Cruz. After all, it is his hair.

In the end I think he made a great decision. This is what his hair did for me yesterday. 


Besides the little tweaker in the back...a GLORIOUS hawk. 
All we have to do is fade the back and sides and we are in serious business. 

David Beckham it is my little Gorgey. 

Model search America here we come!

{Images via google images}

No comments:

Post a Comment