Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Which diaper bag?

Before you judge me please understand I am obsessing over baby Salz #2.

 He or she isn't even real yet and I can't stop thinking about baby names, nursery colors, baby clothes, accessories or about how Cruz and said baby are going to be BFF!

Well I have my next diaper bag (okay fine, judge away) down to two very exciting options but the problem is I can't decide which one is more ME. 

Like, I try and picture myself hailing a cab with option 1 then again with option 2 and don't know which is more hip. More fun. More Hi I am Ashley Salzwedel and I am fabbbbbbbbbbb.

Can you please help me?

Option 1:


large image view

Option 2:


MARC BY MARC JACOBS Pretty Nylon Elizababy Bag Red - Click Image to Close
Thanks in advance for your thoughts over my ridiculous request. 

2 comments: