Friday, April 20, 2012

A short story about the trip that was

It has only been three weeks but it feels like an eternity ago. 

Hawaii was amazing. 

This was the first thing we saw upon walking into the lobby of The Ritz Carlton in Maui. 


Saying we were spoiled... yeah, total understatement. 


We got plenty of sun.


Poolside I was able to catch up on all my celebrity gossip, finish book three in the Shades of Grey trilogy (steamy hot hot hot ps if you are interested) and very incognito-like take pictures of the INCREDIBLY wealthy surrounding us. I couldn't stop staring at this lady's ripped abs and her 30 carat diamond ring. I  definitely felt out of place sporting my target cover up while this 40-something with two young kids rocked full make-up, dripped with diamonds and designer lables and shooed away her kids to play with the nanny. 


We enjoyed spectacular views. 




Did a little work. 


Enjoyed a little breaky on the balcony.


Celebrated the success of my hubby and the rest of the best at Data.com.


Loved on each other. 

 

Spend the BEST times with new friends. 
Dave and Kelly Lundberg MADE it fun.  

 

Went into town. 


And enjoyed the Pacific before it all came to an end. 




The whole time really REALLY missing this guy.


It really was a trip to remember, thanks to my stud of a husband. I am so thankful, EVERYDAY, for his hard work and willingness to step up to the role that God has called him for - the spiritual leader of our home. 

I am so PROUD of you, Nick. Thank you for always making me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment