Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Would you rock it?

I think this is the most beautiful wedding dress I have EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR seen. 

bridesmaids in neon pink and yellow

outdoor ceremony orange wedding dress

{Via here}
I am OBSESSED with bold orange! So bold orange wedding dress....DIE 1,0000000 DEATHS!

Nick and I are totally going to re-new our wedding vows on our 10 year anniversary. August 5, 2016. In Mexico, our mother-land. Where we feel at home. 

I am going to have bridesmaids in mini-dresses (LOTTSSS of leg will be shown), Nick will have groomsmen. Cruz will be our ring bearer. Who knows, my sister might re-marry us.

There will be pinatas, mariachis, margaritas. Lots of margaritas. And loads of our bestest friends and family.

Most importantly there will be one BOLD colorful wedding dress. 

I would SOOOOOOOOOOO rock that! Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment