Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Six things

1. Beyonce's People cover is OUT OF THE WORLD. I mean, come ONNNNNN. She is stunning. A. I NEED her necklace - which is the same necklace Heidi Klum (who I double LOVE despite her shattering my thought that she and Seal were the perfect couple EVER) wore to the 2012 Golden Globes and is a measly 1 mil. B. Her hair is just right, that dress is just right and her body is just right. She is seriously beautiful.

BEYONCÉ photo | Beyonce Knowles

Beyonce, Heidi Klum

2. I cut my hair again. Another 2 1/2 inches. Kinda obsessed with my hair lady and my new hair cut. It is officially the shortest my hair has EVER been. So short that she shaved my neck. 


3. Scentsy rocks my ever lovin' world! I bought 24 new scents and a new warmer from Em a while back and busted out some of the new goodness today while crowing myself Mrs. Domestic Spokane County. Today I felt like a good SAHM. I worked out, put my kid to bed, got ready (make-up and all), cleaned the entire house, got my kid up, showered, dressed and fed, ran errands, picked up dinner and got home just in time for our 5pm apt with our architect...OH and the best part? My house smells like a combination of the cotton candy corner at the fair and a giant lemon coconut chiffon. DIVINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


I am in no way shape or form expecting this for tomorrow but one thing I CAN count on? Some good ol' Scentsy. You know the old saying, a mani will make anything okay? Well just add Scentsy to that. 


4. Our architect left about an hour ago after a very productive meeting. We are 95% of the way there and it is so flipping exciting. We FINALLY decided on an exterior:


Remember rounds 1 &2?? We have come a long way...lots of back and forth...more on the specifics later. But for now we are both THRILLED!

Oh and we also verbally finished the basement plans. 
Bunk room, bunk room come to mama!!!

chandelier, bunks, zebra, turq and pink. Die!

Ryan will go back to the drawing board, prepare our final set of drawings, contact the city of Liberty Lake for permits then we will start bidding out the work! We are hoping to finish phase one this summer! The ultimate goal is to host Thanksgiving at our house...on this table. 

5. 

Big Brother 14 is currently casting. I am obsessed with Big Brother. OBSESSED with Brenchel - who currently are racing on the Amazing Race which obvi makes me obsessed with THAT too! I have decided to apply. Now I just have to force my husband to video me. Tonight I told him I wanted to apply and he goes, "What if people are mean to you?"

Touche husby, touche. 

6. Speaking of Nick...
Ever since I have known my husband he has always gone commando. In fact he turned me on to the idea. If a burglar came into our house - which wouldn't be such a great idea due to the 130 lb giant waiting to attack - and wanted to steal a pair of undies they would be very disappointed and out of luck. The only thing in our underwear drawer is a pair of spanks and some socks. 

Anyway a couple weeks ago Nick thought it would be a great idea to start wearing boxers. Now, he is a very private man. In and out of the house. He doesn't ever want to be naked and won't EVER let me cup his bum which is my very favorite past-time. 

I didn't think much about his decision to invest in some manly panties but I actually couldn't be happier. Every night after work he comes home and changes into a pair of itty bitty plaid boxers and a tight white t-shirt. So flippin' hot. Closest I will ever come to seeing him nude so I will take it. 

Nighty night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment