Thursday, October 27, 2011

D to the E to the L. L to the T to the A.

My dad once told me - Go to College. It will be the most fun you will ever have. 
He wasn't kidding. 

The reason my time at WSU will forever be my most favorite is because of the decision I made to go through recruitment and ultimately pledge Tri Delta. 

If you didn't get to experience life as a member of a sorority, you won't truly understand...there is something about it...

The sisterhood, the ritual, the memories. 

Nick and I were talking about college the other day. I can't remember most of what I learned in class in fact I couldn't tell you most of the classes I even took (which I DID attend BTW) - besides FSHN (food science health and nutrition) - and the only reason I remember it so well is that I took that class with about 6 other pledge sisters. We took up an entire row, annoyed everyone cause we didn't know how to shut-up, and impressively all got Bs due to our amazing DDD FSHN test file. ;);)

What I do remember most about my college experience was the amazing times I had with my sisters. 
The pee-your-pants laughs, the fraternity boys, the DID-that-just-happen moments (for example: MC pouring a red alcoholic beverage on a certain someone for hurting me too many times), the good-just-let-it-out cries, the loyalty, the drama, the sisterhood, the many Sunday morning brunch okay-it's-time-to-dish-it talks. 

I love Tri Delta. I love and dearly miss my sisters. 

{as a baby..before Tri Delta chose me}









1 comment:

  1. omg i just died a little bit at that rho chi (i think that was what its called) pic! good times :) college was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete