Monday, October 24, 2011

Jessica Simpson + Roc and Roe

I mean seriously, Jessica Simpson. 
Come out with it already!


There isn't even another LOGICAL explanation for this other than you are with child. 

Can I just say I have loved Jessica Simpson ever since the virgin-wait-till-I'm-married-Nick Lachey-Newlyweds time. 

Random fact #1,880 about me: when Nick and I were first married he asked me who I would be if I could look like anyone else on the planet. I said Jessica Simpson. 

Having the opportunity - just for ONE DAY - to have ocean colored blue eyes, bright long blonde locks and white skin could honestly throw me over the edge. 
Too bad it will never happen. Ever. 

Dyed blonde hair + my dark Mexi facial features= dirty Mexi from the barrios.

In other celebrity news we finally were able to get a good look at Roc and Roe Cannon - the twins of Mariah and Nick. Can I just say that I was not anticipating to see ABSOLUTE GOREY-NESS!???! Holy beautiful.



My post-interview analysis: divorce is imminent. 
Was that not the most awkward?

Not that I was anticipating they last a lifetime but at least some good came out of it. 

Nick and Mariah, Bravo! 
You may not be eternal soul mates but you have managed to create some of the most stunning creatures to grace our planet. 

I can't wait to see Roc and Roe at 18...along with Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Suri Cruise, Franny Bateman, Tabitha Parker-Broderick, Flynn Bloom, Nahla Aubry and every single Seal-Klum child. Lou Sulola? OMG.

{Pictures via here}

No comments:

Post a Comment