Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finally LIVING

Hang in there peeps - Comcast won't be making a house call until Wednesday so I am blogging from work...Shhhhhhhh. I know...total rebel.

The last 4 days have been the most overwhelming of my life. Well maybe after the four days that followed Cruz's birthday.

All I have to say is thank the good LORD for my parents and my sister. They are the best support, help and family ever. I don't ever have to worry about being in over my head. They always come through HUGE. Whether it is watching Cruz so we could move, keeping us company while Nick is out of town (HATE being a single parent. Thank goodness our fave person comes home today or I would die) or coming over to put together my ENTIRE kitchen...they rock. 

A BIG thanks to Kelly and Jeremy as well. Kelly pretty much put together Cruz's room and Jeremy helped Nick with the delivery of our new (well...used. total craigslist find. after the remodel it will be a garage fridge.) fridge. 

Needless to say we are finally LIVING at 311. It is beyond amazing to finally have a home. A home Cruz will know and love. A yard where Liam can run and play - Yesterday after I got home, Liam laid in the sun for 3 hours. We also played fetch with apples...did you know our new house has a grape vineyard, a cherry tree AND an apple tree????? - and projects for DAYS for Nick and I.... 

Anyway a little slice of heaven. DO not get me wrong, we still have a LOT to do. Nick is out of town and the garage is still 1/4 of the way full of things to move in but the necessities are in and life is good. 
*Cruz is feeling so much better! He is also sleeping MUCH better.
*Nick gets home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I have my first women's bible study/support group tonight. SO excited. New women. Love that!
*Home group starts up Wednesday
*Family is coming into town this weekend for my cousin, Ryan's, football game against the Vandals!
*Bridal show with Kelly Saturday!

UMMM and we have a HOUSE! Actually two houses if you really think about it. God is really really great. 

I have so many pictures to show you guys but for now here is a pic of my view yesterday afternoon - getting some sunshine under my huge whatever-it-is-called tree in my backyard during Cruz's afternoon nap. This was 2 seconds before getting stung by a bee, which hurt like a b*&^% btw. 


The last time I got stung by a bee was on my wedding day. During our first dance. In the temple. I cried like a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment