Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8.2 minutes in our afternoon

Yesterday, Cruz took a crappy nap. 
He went down at 1:00 and woke up at 2:15. Yikes!

Usually he goes down anywhere between 12:30 and 1:30 and will wake anywhere between 3:00 and 4:00. SOMETIMES when he is really tired, I will have to wake him up at 5 for dinner. That is rare but does happen. 

Immediately upon waking we get a snack (a Gerber Graduates strawberry-banana breakfast bar or puffs) and have some juice then we play or get out of the house - ie, go to Target - until dinner. 

Well at 2:15pm I know a couple of things. 
1. My Preshy-Gorgey won't last but an hour until he gets fussy beyond measure because he didn't take a long enough nap
2. 2:15-5 is WAYYY longer than 3:30-5. I better get in some serious play mode. 

Here is a 10 minute snapshot of our afternoon - right after he practically FELL IN Liam's water bowl and got soaking wet and right before we got out of the house for a 2 mile walk with Em and the cousins where Mr. Fuss Bucket proceeded to fall straight asleep.

First we went into Cruz's bedroom so I could change his clothes.
Hidden meaning
Time to play dress up and try on all sorts of fun things that he has previously been too small to wear. 

Noootttttttt anymore my 75th percentile Preshy pie, the skull cap and toddler sized Baby Legs FIT YOU!


 He loves the humidifier.


I've had enough of this...


You comin' mom?


I'm going in the bathroom. I want to play with my toys in the bathtub.


Mom, are you watching? I am getting really good at standing up all by myself!

Oh I can see you Preshy and I think you are the smartest and nicest. Good job!


Okay I'm over this, Mom. I need out.

 Okay Preshy, I will get you out. 


Are you coming mom? What I would really like to do is go play in Liam and Bianca's water/food bowls.

Yes, I am coming but seriously Cruz have I told you lately that you are like VERY gorgey just like your dad??? 

Oh and about Liam and Bianca's water/food bowls...we will see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment