Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Red Lips + Eskimo Baby

On Friday, I crossed two things off of my to do list. 

1. Find an amazing product to help me achieve (EASILY) a gorge red lip. These days I am needing a red lip - like beyond love a red lip. Maybe it is because I equate a red lip to a with-it, professional. Also when I see cute SAHM moms drive there 2010 suburbans around Liberty Lake, they all are beyond put together. Yes..totally rockin' their red lip.
I would like to be one of those moms.

2. Get Cruz a fun winter hat - one that if standing in front of, I could't NOT buy. 

Check and Check.
Done and Done.

Let's review. 
#1. My product? Oh a Pinterest find? Duh!

Pinned Image

 This little baby is a chapstick complete with a little SPF 15! 
It comes in 6 colors:
berry, bronze, crimson, mocha, nude and rose. 
Mine just happens to be crimson. LOVE.

Now, it is not long wearing by any means but it does provide great color without making your lips feel like sandpaper + Death Valley, CA.

Have I yet mentioned that this chapstick is formulated with orange and mint extract to also make you have amazing breath. 
Perfect for french kissing your man.

I picked mine up at Nordstrom for $20. They also sell it at Sephora.

I assure you that while $20 for chapstick does seem a bit crazy, I will be wearing this everyday

#2.
Right after I picked up my new chapstick, I grabbed an OVERTIRED (it was 8:30pm - we had just gotten done having an amazing dinner at PF Changs with Nick's parents) Cruz and thought it could be fun to see what fun sale items I could find at Baby Gap

It really was meant to be because as we were checking out the amazing winter hat section, the store employee informed me that everything was 40% off. 

Fantastic, because there it was.

OMG.

 

Cruz and I looked at each other - him with a binkie in his mouth, me with a huge grin - and that was it.
 No words needed to be spoken.

I picked up the S/M (in the toddler section) because remember, my son has a big head and off we went. What was originally a $22 hat, we scored for $14!

Immediately, I took my new Eskimo baby and ran down the escalator to show dad our new find. 
Applause all around.

This is what happened next: 




Out like a light.

New red lips and an Eskimo baby? Ahhh...It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment