Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Bits

I have a few things for you little loves. 

1. I have officially become the person I never thought I would be.

I just posted a Facebook comment under a picture HBK Shawn Michaels uploaded of his 2011 WWE Hall of Fame ring. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa OMG. I am super redic. But I love him.

My comment (just to totally embarrass myself): "I am obsessed. No one better.

I do mean that so HBK, if you care about your crazed fans, write me back.
 I might break out in hysterics.

It is beautiful though...

Oh and I also "liked" President Bush's status today about veterans.

Yeahhhhhh...

2. My iPhone 4S was delivered last night!!!!!! After 3 hours of updating, downloading, syncing, and activating. It is live and ready for OVER use. Me and Siri = BFF.

Seriously though - the main reason I decided Nick LET me get it was for the camera - 8 megapixels. High Societttyyyyyyy. Watch it. This way I can deliver better pics to you loves.


3. Nick and I are so pumped. Our first meeting with an architect is this afternoon at 4pm. I can't even handle myself. This is the fun part - collaborating with someone to see our dreams on paper. Considering our remodel plans include excavation and a total OVERHAUL - we really felt it was important to bring in the big guns.

Of course, Nick and I...well Nick...will end up doing a lot of the work himself but the initial moving of walls, digging out of foundations and major plumming and electrical - they really need to be handled by certified professionals.

I swear...Nick needs to just get his contractors license. This is, clearly, what we need to be doing in life. Real Estate. Ahhh...makes me happy.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

4. Coming up: House Tour - BATHROOMS. Get yo self ready.

PS: Craft day #2 happening Saturday while the hubby and dudes hit up the WSU/ASU game. Grayling is hookin' some bros up. Meal tent passes and field passes.
Pics of craft day to come.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to thank a vet today.
.....Andddd I am proud to be an Americannnnn, for at least I know I'm free.......

xoxoxox

{Via here}

No comments:

Post a Comment