Thursday, November 24, 2011

Estoy Agradecida

Today I am reminded just how incredibly blessed I am. 

I have parents who raised me to be kind and to treat others well. They set boundaries, were strict but fair and most importantly introduced me to Jesus. 
Next year they will celebrate 32 years of marriage.



I have a sister who I can call my best friend. She is an accomplished athlete, a devoted wife and a committed mother. She is sunshine and encouragement for me all of the time. 



I have four of the most loyal, most gorgeous, most incredible best friends sisters on the planet. I have known these women my whole life and because of that they know every fear, tear, laugh and special moment. 
 I won't ever be able to put into words how thankful I am for the Fearsome Foursome



I have a husband given to me straight from God. Nick, for me, will always be a reminder of how God honors those who ask for the desires of their heart. I carry no doubt of his love for me and know always he will protect and honor me always.

I never want to live one day without him.



Another reason I am beyond thankful for Nick Salzwedel is that he gave me joy times 1 million - our baby son, Cruz.




Cruz gives me purpose. I want to do better and be better for him. 
I want to inspire him, encourage him, teach him and love him...to death.


I am so thankful for the opportunity to be his mom and I hope at the end of the day he can be proud of me.

All this said I still have so many things to be thankful for - a perfect fixer-uper we get to call OURS (after some serious doubt), jobs both Nick and I enjoy, mentors (Kate Harmon) amazing family and friends (Kelly Haas, I am talking to you. Love YOU!), wonderful church, the best bible study - aka: The Dream Table...

Thank you God for blessing my life with all of thee above and giving, freely, the gift of eternal life - a gift in which I humbly accept but do not deserve. 

Today....estoy agradecia.

Happy Thanksgiving
xoxo

{Via Here}

1 comment:

  1. That was adorable!!!!!!!!!

    You have the most gorgeous, giving, loving, beautiful soul.

    I love you sis. When I grow up I want to be just like you

    ReplyDelete