Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Trey

Happy Birthday to the happiest teddy known to man!


One year ago today I got to support and encourage your mom, my sister, until the doctors wheeled her away to the operating room to get you out!

Sitting in the waiting room - me, your Uncle Nick, Mimi, Papa and your Auntie Aubree - we all took a poll on how much we each thought you would weigh.

8, 8.2, 8.5, 9, 7.10

You sure proved us all wrong!

Out you came 10 lbs 3 oz! WOAH, Biggie.



Look at you biggie, already in 3 month clothing fresh out of mama's womb. 

You could barely fit in your welcome home outfit the day you left the hospital.


Ever since then you have been such a big sprirt.
Big smiles
Big laughs
Big presence
Big baby body
Big love

I really want you to know something Trey. 
Even though you are a "middle child" (younger than Lucy but older than Cruz) and may not have gotten the attention from me that Lucy did because she came first or Cruz cause well he is my first - you are so special and such an important member of our family.  

I love you a lot and can't wait to see you grow bigger, stronger and become even bigger besties with Cruz. 



You bring so much light to our family. 
To many many more birthdays Biggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment