Friday, September 2, 2011

Liam + The Afghan Refugee

A while back Liam and I were hanging out on the couch while my newborn baby was sleeping when I was suddenly inspired to do a mini-photo shoot. We WERE watching America's Next Top Model so see, it was meant to be.

I told Liam that I wanted him to reach inside and do his best to re-create the Afghan refugee made famous on the June 1985 cover of National Geographic magazine. You guys remember, don't you? Well if you have forgotten, here she is. Really stunning actually.


Liam must have been paying attention to Tyra because he rocked the house. Smizing his little heart out - here is Liam's interpretation of the Afghan refugee.


Well done Liam Guy Salzwedel.


I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!?!
**Okay fine...we may not have ANTM'd it but I did walk downstairs to find him that way. That blanket is an electric blanket - clearly he was cold, I mean it was March. I promise you, I didn't not stage that pic.

Happy Friday my dears!

Hope you all have fabulous plans for the Holiday weekend. 
We Salzwedels (Liam and Bianca too) are headed down to Lewiston/Clarkston/Asotin (Nick's stomping grounds) for a weekend with the in-laws. It will be the first time Cruz has seen Grandpa and Grandma Salzwedel in 6 months!
Laurie has been fighting the all horrible "C" word and has been getting one of a kind treatment back in Illinois.
She is now back in Lewiston recovering and we can't wait to see her - hoping Cruz will bring a big smile to her face. 

Ohhhh exciting news....we have pictures people! I am heading to pick up Cruz's 6 month shots this afternoon after I visit Kate and baby Jack in the hospital. Congrats to the Harmon family on a beautiful baby. 

I will post pics for you later this afternoon - check back!
Until then, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment