Thursday, September 8, 2011

Online shopping just got better...for Cruz!


About a week before Cruz came into this world (remember he was almost 3 weeks early) I finally finished organizing and setting up his closet and dresser. Not only do I have the nicest friends and family who helped me stock a really great closet for Cruzie but I, of course, did my fair share of shopping. You see, I have a very specific taste. For Cruz. For me, whatever! I will wear work-out gear to Target. My son on the other hand wears Ralph Lauren polo shirts and khakis. Like I said in a previous blog post - no puppies, Elmo or Daddy's Little Slugger tees for this family.


Side note, you people would have been appalled at Cruz's afternoon outfit yesterday. He was dirty from the morning, fussy, tired and I HAD to get to the Rack and the grocery store. I threw on the closest thing I could find - a pair of navy Jordan shorts and left his dirty bright blue Hurley tee on. He didn't match, his hair was a disaster - oh well, off we went OF COURSE thinking we wouldn't see anyone we know...yeah ran into 2 people at the Rack. 

Good thing Preshy rocks a pretty great face. 

ANYWAY. 

In an effort to keep his closet (he is a 75 percenter, remember??) I do quite a bit of online shopping (sale, of course). Baby Gap, Zulily, The Mini Social...all of very faves. I also do this as to not disrupt his beautiful schedule. We have it pretty down solid. The time he is up and awake we like to swim, play or visit cousins. No time for shopping when we can play. So, when I hear of another rockin' baby clothing site that doesn't sport baby boy clothing with embroidered sail boats on every item, I jump for joy.

I was first introduced to Zara when I was living and going to school in Granada, Spain back in 2003. I didn't have a lot of money to spend but once every couple of weeks I would treat myself and walk through the double glass doors. Zara is a European staple- very affordable yet very sophisticated. Just my cup of tea.  They sell womenswear, menswear and my favorite, kidswear! 

{Via Here and Here}

To my knowledge there are just a few Zara stores in the US and up until very recently you couldn't even order online. Now you can. And perfect. Just in time for fall!

Here is what I am eyeing for Cruz! My must have for fall list!
$29
$29
$29
$25
$12
Yes, Cruz will wear a scarf this fall/winter. I can't wait to see Nick's face when that arrives in the mail!
$19
$29
$25
$25
The best part - each item is under 30 bucks!!! Yessssss!!!!!

OMGGGGG, I just looked at the baby girl dresses....obsessed with like 10! Check them out here. I better be careful and stick to the baby boy aisle. As some of you know, I already buy my daughter clothing. The one I don't have. It is a sickness. 

Happy Thursday!
xoxox

Ps: Check back later for my GOP debate analysis. Woooo Weeee. It was a good one. Lots to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment