Thursday, September 15, 2011

Please forgive me, Julie K.

I just spent the last 10 minutes on the phone with my sister, Emily. We chatted about attending a Love and Logic class at our church, going to the Spokane County fair on Sunday, her AMAZINGGGGGGG family pictures done by Sarah Graczyk, what we are going to have for dinner tonight (cause we are doing dinner at her house) and an update on our house situation (coming atcha soon).

Right as we are about to say over and out she starts laughing about Julie K. - you know the gal from yesterday's post? Just as quickly as she started laughing she stopped and proceeded to tell me how mean I was.

"What if Julie K. reads your blog?"
"Don't you feel bad for her?"
"Is it legal for you to post her resume?"
"If she saw this she would think you are making fun of her."
"You are kinda making fun of her."
"There are not that many people living in Plummer, someone could probably find her in the phone book."

First of all my deaaarrrr sissy, I can - with 100% certainty - tell you that Julie K. from Plummer Idaho is NOT reading my blog. And excuse me for being transparent for 2 seconds but let's just say she DID read my blog, I seriously doubt she would question the legality of me posting her resume on my blog when she CLEARLYYYY has some work related legal issues to work though.

BUT thank you Emily Nicole Love for having such a great heart and caring so deeply for people like Julie K.

Dear Julie K.,
If you are reading my blog please forgive me. I don't want to laugh at you, I want to laugh with you and then I want to fix your resume so you can get a job.
Email me, okay?
Your Friend, Ashley

PS: Best night of my life last night - Rachel was crowned the winner of Big Brother 13!!!
PPS: House update tomorrow - ohhhhh is there ever one to give
PPPS: Check out my sister's blog for a sneak peak of their new family pics. HOLY Goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment