Monday, September 26, 2011

Red Plate Day!

It is official, folks.

Got the call about 30 minutes ago. 

The house on Molter is ours. 

After sobbing for 10 minutes straight in the bathroom here at work, I got to call my husband and family and tell them the great news. 

Wow. Just ANOTHER example of just how much God loves me and just how faithful he is. 

Tonight Nick, Cruz and I will celebrate on red plates - the red plate is a tradition my parents started with Em and I in high school. Anytime someone has a success or something to be celebrated, they get the special red plate at dinner - and thank God for blessing us way more than we deserve.

The hard work and sacrifice was TOTALLY worth it.

And because it is 99.9% official, take a look at this pink beauty, OUR NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be seeing a lot more of her moving forward. 


Oh...yes that is Bianca sitting, watching guard over her sleeping brother. How cute is she??!?!?!
fist pump, fist pump, FIST PUMP!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ashley!!! I am so happy for you and your family :) You were in my thoughts over the weekend. I guess I had a good feeling about the house :)

    Kisses, Anna :*

    ReplyDelete