Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby on the mind

It is pretty redic how much I think about baby Salz #2 (our last babe, FOR SURE). We are not ready yet - I know it, Cruz knows it, Nick DEF knows it but still....baby names, nursery ideas, I NEED baby gear, and darling baby clothes - girl, duh! cause Cruz has some great things to pass onto his brother - I can't STOP thinking about it...like, ALL DAY!

I am sure you all have heard of the ever fab, most why-didn't-I-think-of-that craze ever to hit the www?!! Helllooo, it is Pinterest of course. I mean genius I tell you. Have you ever come across a website, picture or article you tell your self:

I have to remember that!
I have to do that one day!
I have to book mark that!
How flippin cool is that?
I need that!
My baby needs that!

Well, that is Pinterest! It is ONE place where you can organize and categorize everything you love from the web in one place. I am in love and spend too much time seeking out things to pin. And blogging. And trying to come up with a name for baby Salz #2 if he is a boy. Baby Salz #2 if a girl? She has had a name since I was in high school for goodness sake. Although...dad has a name for her too...oh sheesh. Might totally be a fight to the death over her name.

Off topic again... anyway, one of my fave past times is searching, finding or ohhh and aww-ing over crazy beautiful nursery/baby room ideas. Cause clearly we are moving into the almost new house soon and Cruz will need a new room right?!?! OHHHH and yeah, I have baby fever....

Anyway, here are the ones I have fallen in love with and the ones that fill my baby board.
Enjoy.










{Via Here}

No comments:

Post a Comment