Friday, August 19, 2011

My blonde Kardashian + Asos.com

I am not a fashionista - let's leave that role to my best friend Erin.

Whenever I am in need of that perfect outfit I always go to her. Not only does she manage the Valley Buckle and been in retail for years, she has a great eye for what is hot and what is not. Everyday she looks put together. Even in wet hair on her day off she some how pulls off casual like a Kardashian sister would.

OMG speaking of...brings me back to the time when we were in Las Vegas, at the Palms to be exact, about ready to get our tattoos when a homie in the lobby stopped us to "talk". After asking for our numbers and practically coaxing us to his hotel room, he told Erin she looked like a blonde Kardashian all while licking his lips. Ewww.


























*Day we got inked - Sin City, 2009

She has dressed me for photo shoots and special occasions. I also love the fact that when I am in need of a few season necessities - we will coordinate a Fearsome breakfast on Saturday morning at Ihop then head to the Buckle for some private shopping before the store opens.

Erin takes care of us.

This brings me to fashion Friday. I don't plan on doing this every Friday but today I have some fashion website love that I have GOT to share. It is going to give Erin and the Buckle a run for their money.

Asos.com is a global online fashion and beauty retailer. Not only do they sell everything from jewelry to womenswear to menswear to footwear to accessories but they introduce 1,500 new product lines each week. Totally affordable - if you want it to be. Their product ranges from $25 to $500. Asos is taking off like wild fire, an internet sensation and I am totally on board. Actually if you want to know the truth, I am OBSESSED!

Here is what I am LOVING!

$34

$60
Hot hot hot!

$31

$68
My theory - the bigger the better. Love love!!

$55

$34

$43

Totally all the rage...check it out.

Happy Friday my loves.
xoxox

PS: Cheers to the real KK for her wedding to Kris tomorrow. Can't wait to celebrate in October when we get to see it all unfold.
October 9 and 10 to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment