Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Print Art


Thinking and dreaming about our almost new house is actually quite exhausting. The more and moe I think about it, the more and more I love it and the more and more I doubt my designs. PS: Gosh, I CAN'T wait to show you pics of the place!

What if we do this!?
We could do this?!
Nick, OMG, do you love this?
I am in love with this?
I am obsessed?
Nick, come here right this second and look at this. (happens at least twice a night)

...at least through the doubting, I am still in love with our almost new pink, 1959 rancher. Coming from a habitual house mover, that is pretty amaze if you ask me.

Print art seems to be all over the place and with good reason. It is a great and inexpensive way to fill empty walls with meaningful, special, colorful art. Visually stimulating and sentimental all at the same time. Love.

While browsing Pinterest, I came across print art by Gus and Lula. More over on Etsy here. Blog here. Not only is this family inspirational and their children...holy stunning! - but Britt has created some fantastic print art I can't wait to slap up in Cruz's almost new room, baby Salz #2's new nursery (when baby Salz #2 is more than a dream) and the children's playroom (see this almost new house has the most terrific basement - kid playroom heaven).







Darling right?!?!?!

What about these next three prints? Would this be fantastic in a guest room?


What about in your kitchen or dining room?

What do you think about print art? Inspire you?!?! A fan?!?! Loathe?!?!

PS - NEED these too.

This one for my walk-in.

This one somewhere...it is AMAZING. Just maybe not on a cup...

This one in my office.

And this in my living room/family room.

{last four images via Pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. I love print art! I just wish I was creative enough to think of all those awesome sayings myself :)
    When I was at the Junk Salvation Show a couple weekends ago, there was a lady who was selling her vinyl lettering (for $28) but my favorite was the sign that she had on display, which I plan on making myself, one of these days:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/68638607/family-rules-subway-art-print-red-and?ref=v1_other_1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with not one, but ALL of these signs! Now all I need is money and space to buy them and put them all over my house!

    Talk about waking up with these around and not being totally inspired to do something great!!!!!

    LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH Heather - I am obsessed! That goes on my NEED list. :) Thanks for that! Have a great day.
    Thanks Em! You're the best. All of the family photos you have up in your house is inspiration enough. Love you.

    ReplyDelete