Monday, August 29, 2011

Bedazzled Belt + 7months old!

This weekend started off with bunco night. The third Friday of each month 12 of us (my ex-work folk) get together to play a spirited game of bunco. August was Nick and I's month to host so we had 12 (plus Liam, Bianca, Kitty Cat, & Cruz) in our itsy bitsy temporary condo home. Great time. The entire night I was freaking out internally about possibly alerting the condo police and having them barge in with pepper spray....thankfully we totally behaved.

Instead of playing bunco we opted for a game of Celebrity which caused a few of us to pee our pants and made us all laugh the entire night. One of the people in the Celebrity hat - who I will not name - is MAYBE a co-worker, or an ex co-worker for some of us and MIGHT have a history of wearing outrageous outfits including but not limited to: zebra pants, plaid jackets, red cowboy boots and bedazzled tops and accessories.

Highlight of the night was the two words used to describe this person. Bedazzled belt.
Even funnier was Rebecca acting out a person who used to work for "bedazzled belt".

I get that most of you will not think this is funny in the slightest but for those of you who were there - thanks for making this bunco one of the most fun to date. I haven't almost peed my pants laughing in a looonnggg time.

Speaking of bedazzle....

This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning.


The first thing Nick said when he woke up 30 minutes later was, "Why is our son wearing a bedazzled shirt?"

Okay, Okay Nicholas. Maybe not manly boy appropriate but I like really love it.

Cruz is a little rock star. I bet Steven Tyler has like 10 shirts exactly like this one ps and he is loved by every women on the planet. Think about it.

In other very exciting news - Cruzie baby is 7 months old today!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how sweet our boy is. He smiles more and more, laughs more and more and captures our heart more and more every second.

*Hanging out with dad at Nick's cousin's baby shower.

*Being extra preshy during his Sunday afternoon nap. Dad liked this shirt MUCH better.

I don't know about those of you who have children but as each stage comes and goes, I love it much more than the last. Sure, there are days I want to rewind to 4 weeks old to snuggle my newborn but it only lasts about a second when I think of how fun he is now and how much fun he will be at 1, 2, 3 and 4!

Let me tell you - I tell him I love him about 1 million times a day because I want desperately to hear him say it back PLUS I don't want him to end up on Intervention or start having sex at 13 because he doesn't feel loved. The other day, Nick was holding him and I was in both of their faces confessing my undying love to Cruz when Nick pushed me away and told Cruz, "Your mom can talk to you when she finishes her chores". HAAAAAaaa. RUDE!

What did I do? I ran to the sink, finished washing the 5 bottles that needed a cleaning then ran back to steal my preshy away and continue my love fest.

Nick is CLEARLY so jealous he can't even stand it.

Happy 7 months my love!
Your mom and dad CRAZY love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment