Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ohhh Angie.


Stunning doesn't even seem appropriate.

I don't love her for a lot of reasons but you can't take away her unbelievable beauty.

I am actually looking forward to reading the article and getting a glimpse into her family life - because they are so facinating. I get that Shiloh is a tomboy (which if I had a daughter who wanted to wear boy clothes, I wouldn't also cut her hair to make it BOYISH) but I am here to tell you - when this child turns 16, 20, 25 OMGGGGG. Watch out world. She just might be the world's most beautiful human being. 

MOVE over Suri Cruise - Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is going to give you a run for your money in the looks dept. and Ms. Salz's title of most beloved celebrity baby.
PS: The mag hits news stands tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment